Welcome to Riverbend Campground!
Rules of the Park:
- Check-in is at 2:00PM and check-out is at 11:00AM. If you would like to reserve another night, and site is available, please make arrangements with the office by 10:30AM on departure
- Window tags must be displayed at all times.
- Do NOT give out the gate code.
- The person who the reservation is under, will be responsible for all guests and their actions.
- Additional day or overnight guest(s) at your site must register at the office and
pay the proper fee. No unauthorized persons permitted in campground.
- RV sites are allowed one (1) RV and one (1) vehicle. Tent sites are allowed two (2) tents and one (1) vehicle. Group
tent site is allowed five (5) tents and five (5) vehicles. Any additional tents and/or vehicles must be registered and paid for at office.
- There is to be no tent reservations made for RV sites. Tent sites are not to be reserved for RVs, unless approved from
management, the RV will be considered as two (2) tents.
- Quiet time is 10:00PM until 8:00AM.
- No loud music, barking dogs, disorderly conduct, public intoxication, foul or
abusive language, or any excessive noise will be tolerated.
- RV’s, tents, and vehicles will be setup and/or parked in assigned space only.
- No parking on street, grassy areas, or vacant RV/tent sites.
- Speed limit is 5 MPH and is strictly enforced.
- Gas or Electric, Dirt bikes, ATV’s, quads, scooters, Power Wheels, skateboards,
golf carts and non-street legal motorized vehicles are prohibited.
- Electric Bikes are to only be operated by licensed individuals age 16 or older and must obey driving
- Dogs are to be kept on a leash and attended to at all
times. Please clean up after your dog. If your dog is
aggressive or seen off leash you will be asked to remove the dog from the park.
- Discharge or display of firearms and fireworks is prohibited.
- Campfires are allowed in our campfire rings only and must be attended to at all times. Do not burn pallets,
construction materials, or trash.
- An adult must accompany children under 16 at all times.
- Trees are not to be cut down or branches cut. We sell firewood at the front office. Do not nail anything to the
- Do not remove picnic tables or fire pits from any tent and /or RV site.
- Seal all garbage bags and place in provided dumpsters.
- If there is an emergency, please call 911.
- All checks returned NSF will be subjected to a $35.00 charge.
- If you do NOT clean up your site and/or cause any damage you will be charge $50.
- If a reservation is canceled or changed within two (2) weeks of arrival, the cancellation fee will be one (1) night fee
plus tax (deposit amount). There is no refund for early departures.
- During fishing season, campers will receive two (2) free fishing passes per site, any additional person fishing must
obtain a fishing pass at the office. Washington State Fishing License is required to fish here.
- Swimming is at your own risk.
- Please be courteous to the other guests in the park.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone or evict without refund, any
person, or persons whose behavior is unlawful, socially offensive, or menacing to others, or who willingly disregards these rules.
Have a pleasant and enjoyable stay here at Riverbend. If you should have any questions or concerns, please
notify the office.